23 oktober 2023
YEP - Young Engineers Panel
Nu söker vår paraplyorganisation EUREL efter yngre medlemmmar som kan vara med och planera framtida aktiviteter. SER kommer att gå ut med ansökningar, mer info om vad det gäller kommer här:
The aims of the Young Engineers Panel are:
▪ To coordinate student and young professional activities of EUREL member
▪ To support the creation of opportunities to network within large and
international groups of students and young professionals.
▪ To facilitate the exchange of information and to foster a wider dissemination of
scientific, technical, and other information relevant to students and young
professionals of electrical electronic and information technology engineering or
▪ Establish a YEP network in ALL EUREL member organizations with at least
▪ Planning, promotion, and implementation of the EUREL Field Trip in
cooperation with EUREL Secretary General.
▪ Application EUREL International Management CUP – IMC in cooperation with
EUREL Secretary General (SG).
▪ Support EUREL EUREL Secretary General in European Future Technology
Summit – EFTS activities.
▪ Conducting digital meetings in the YEP network.
▪ Planning of an annual analog meeting in the framework of the EFTS Brussels
or the EUREL General Assembly.
▪ Supporting EUREL member associations in setting up a junior organization
through on-site activities.
▪ Support EUREL President, EUREL Chairman BoD and EUREL SG in
recruiting new EUREL members.
▪ Establishing of EUREL Job Board for Young Engineers.
Each EUREL member association might assign one YEP-Representative and two YEP-Vice-Representatives for the Young Engineers Panel to the Executive Committee, one of them a woman.